Cedar County Cooperative
|Tipton Main Office
|Tipton Feed Office
|West Branch Office
Quotes are delayed, as of June 09, 2023, 03:31:49 PM CDT or prior.
- Report Day Gains for Cotton
- Midday cotton futures are mixed with a 17 point loss for July and 21 to 43 point gains for new crop. USDA reduced new crop’s cash average price by a penny to 77 cents/lb. USDA raised the old crop cotton export by 400k bales to 13 million flat. With a...
- Hog Prices Gaining Triple Digits
- Front month lean hog futures are working $0.15 to $1.90 in the black. The July contract is again leading the way. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price for Friday morning dropped by $8.82 to $85.25. The 6/5 CME Lean Hog Index was 65 cents higher to $81.86. USDA made little...
- Red Midday for Cattle Market
- Front month cattle futures are trading mostly lower, save for a 25 cent gain in June. The active months are down by 32 to 82 cents so far. Feeders are down triple digits at midday, with losses of as much as $1.62. Cash trade this week was $188-$194 in the...
- Wheat Markets Red after Report
- Midday wheat quotes are trading lower so far. Chicago futures are down by less than 4 cents across the front months. KC HRW is currently working 11 to 13 3/4 cents in the red. HRS prices are trading with midday losses of 10 cents. USDA left old crop’s cash average...
- Soybeans at Daily Highs Post Report
- The midday soybean futures board is sitting 8 1/2 to 19 1/4 cents in the black. Futures were initially up by ~12 cents going in. Soymeal prices are trading $2.60 to $5.50/ton lower so far. BO is extending the rally with another 3.6% to 4% at midday. USDA did not...
- Corn Futures are Down on Friday
- Midday corn quotes are mostly UNCH after the report response, as prices were working a nickel to a dime lower going in. Currently the board is 4 1/4 to 6 3/4 cents in the red. The cash average prices were shown UNCH at $6.60 and $4.80 for old and new...